RESOLUTION ON THE LAW
RESOLUTION OF THE USSR SUPREME SOVIET ON THE PROCEDURE FOR PUTTING THE USSR LAW ON THE USSR COUNCIL OF MINISTERS INTO EFFECT. (Pravda and Izvestia, July 6, p. 3. Complete text:) The Supreme Soviet of the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics resolves:
1. In accordance with the USSR Constitution and the USSR Law on the USSR Council of Ministers, to rename the state committees of'the USSR Council of Ministers as USSR state committees.
2. To reorganize the USSR Council of Ministers' All-Union Farm Machinery Association as the USSR State Committee for Production and Technical Supply to Agriculture and the Chief Administration for State Material Reserves under the USSR
PAGE 20 THE CURRENT DIGEST OF THE SOVIET PRESS VOL. XXX, NO. 27
Council of Ministers as the USSR State Committee for Material Reserves.
3. To rename the State Security Committee under the USSR Council of Ministers as the USSR State Security Committee and the Central Statistical Administration under the USSR Council of Ministers as the USSR Central Statistical Administration.
4. To establish that the Chairman of the Board of the USSR State Bank and the Director of the USSR Central Statistical Administration are to be members of the USSR Council of Ministers until the formation of a new USSR government by the USSR Supreme Soviet.
5. That the USSR Council of Ministers is to bring the decisions of the USSR government into conformity with the USSR Law on the USSR Council of Ministers.
6. To recognize as no longer in force the Statute on the USSR Council of People's Commissars that was confirmed by a Nov. 12, 1923, resolution of the USSR Central Executive Committee (Vestnik TsIK, SNK i STO SSSR [Bulletin of the USSR Central Executive Committee, Council of People's Commissars and Labor and Defense Council], 1923, No. 10, Item 298), with subsequent changes (USSR ...
|This is an article from EVXpress, a service of East View Information Services that allows you to search across more than 12 million journals and news publications for fee and immediately download full text using your credit card.|
Price: $19.00 The article you selected has been added to your shopping cart The issue you selected has been added to your shopping cart
Delivery: immediate download or e-mail attachment
This content appears in EVXpress under license from the publisher. Inquiries regarding the content should be directed to the publisher directly.
|Article Title||RESOLUTION OF THE USSR SUPREME SOVIET ON THE PROCEDURE FOR PUTTING THE USSR LAW ON THE USSR COUNCIL OF MINISTERS INTO EFFECT|
|Source||Current Digest of the Russian Press, The , No.27, Vol.30, August 02, 1978, page(s):19-20|
|Place of Publication||Minneapolis, USA|